First Blog Award

Hi Friends,

Today I received my first blog award from Catalina Burca.
And My award is

The award means 'Inspiration'.
 Now I have to choose 7 blogs with less than 50 followers and forward the award. In this way, I show my appreciation for their beautiful work.They are:

Rules:
  • Thank to the person who gave you the award
  • put a link of her/his blog in your blog
  • put in your blog the logo of the award
  • give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members
  • put links to this blog
  • inform these people that they recived the award
  • write 7 things about yourself
7 things about me
  • I love doing paper crafts especially quilling
  • I love reading books
  • I love ice-cream and chocolates
  • I love doing puzzles, brain games etc
  • My favourite subject is maths.
  • I believe in holistic education 

Thanks and Regards,
Aditi

Comments

  1. Thank you Aditi! Keep doeing a great job here, like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Bottle cover and pencils into mix media Vase

Quilled Rakhis